– Primary/ Elementary Years MT Pack
- A comprehensive step by step guide to Morning Time for Parents.
- 3 separate monthly packs of autumn themed life-giving learning materials. This includes a menu of beautifully designed and culturally diverse mix of seasonal and character themed scriptures, inspirational quotes, poems, fables and folk songs.This term’s three cross cutting themes are:
-wise and honest words-October
- A series of 3 Monthly Spotify Playlists- Our packs are accompanied by a series for 3 monthly 1.5hrs Spotify playlist with an eclectic mix of music and spoken work closely reflecting the content of our monthly morning time menu.
- An in-depth Charlotte Mason Inspired Music Study Guide for parents.
- Two Music Study packs featuring the life and works of two culturally diverse and well renowned composers: Beethoven and Coleridge Taylor.
- A Charlotte Mason Inspired Art Study Guide for parents.
- Two Picture Study Packs featuring the life and work of two culturally diverse artists: Edgar Degas and Monica Stewart. 6 Pages of well-researched suggested Morning Basket resources.
Autumn Term MT Resource Packs- £28 £25.50
‘A Liturgy of Love’s Autumn Term Pack offers rich, delectable and well-seasoned intellectual and spiritual feast for the whole child. Each month’s menu of life-giving learning content focuses on particular themes and is elegantly curated to inspire wonder, truth, goodness and beauty.
Our Autumn Term Pack contains:
- A comprehensive guide to Morning Time for Parents. This guide includes tips and guidance on what, why, where, when and how-to-dos of Morning Time.
- 3 monthly autumn themed menu of 14 top quality, culturally diverse and beautifully designed learning materials. This includes a lovely mix of seasonal and character themed scriptures, inspirational quotes, poems, fables and folk songs to inspire a love of learning and deeper family connection.
- The themes for the autumn resource are: hard work, friendship and using wise and honest words, selected in the hope of inspiring children to be kind, explore and create more as well imagine more.
- A series of 3 Monthly Spotify Playlists-accompany our monthly learning content. These 1.5hr playlists includes an eclectic and soothing mix of hymns, jazz, pop, gospel, classical and afro beats sprinkled with splice of poetry and African and Caribbean folk songs makes the perfect backdrop to afternoon free play sessions..
- An in-depth Charlotte Mason Inspired Music Study Guide, which includes a step by step guide with tips and guidance equipping parents on how to do Music Study with their children.
- Two Music Study Packs featuring the life and works culturally diverse and well renowned composers: Beethoven and Coleridge Taylor. The packs also include suggested learning activities and links to additional resources for further studies about the life of each artist.
- A Charlotte Mason Inspired Art Study Guide which includes a detailed step-by-step parent’s guide on how to do Music Study with children.
- Two Picture Study Packs featuring the life and work of two culturally diverse artists: Edgar Degas and Monica Stewart. The packs also include suggested learning activities with links to additional biographical resources on the life and work of each composer.
- 6 Pages Suggested Morning Basket Resources: With Bible devotionals and growth mindset journals, poetry and fables anthologies, living chapter and picture books, subject references books, music albums and various online resources.