– Early Years MT Pack
August -Morning Time Resource Packs £9.99
Our monthly packs are a comprehensive pick-up-and-go digital morning time basket that comes with a menu of beautifully curated life-giving learning content and 3 separate parent guides to help families build stronger connections and deeper meaning over the values and ideas that matter most to them.
The pack includes:
- 14 delightfully designed morning time menu, with seasonal and character-themed life-giving poems, prayers, affirmations, quotes and multicultural folk songs and fables.
- 3 Parent Guides: including a detailed Morning Time guide and a music study and art appreciation guides
- 2 sets of Music and Art Study Packs featuring two black and white artists and composers
- 1.5hrs Spotify Playlist with an eclectic mix of music and spoken work closely reflecting the content of our monthly morning time menu.
Currently available at £9.00
This comprehensive pick-up-and-go digital morning time basket comes with beautifully curated life-giving learning content and 3 separate parent guides to help families build stronger connections and deeper meaning over the values and ideas that matter most to them.
- 14 delightfully designed seasonal and character-themed learning materials
Our age-appropriate, summer-inspired poems and songs makes this pack the ideal family time resource for those lazy summer mornings or afternoon family picnics in the garden or at the park.
This month’s collection of verses, quotes and fables were inspired by the wise and hard-working of the ants in the well-known Aesop’s fable; the Ants and Grasshopper. We hope that the story of the sensible ants and similar themed verses in this pack will stir your children into using their free time to explore, create and innovate more.
- 3 Parent’s Guides:
This month’s pack also includes three detailed guides with tips and step by step coach parents on how to do Morning Time, Picture Study and Music Study with their children.
- Music and Art Study Packs
Each month will feature a study of one of two of our composers and artists of the term: Our August pack will feature Edgar Degas and Samuel Coleridge Taylor
- 1.5hrs Spotify Playlist
Our August pack is accompanied by a 1.5 hr playlist, to closely matches our monthly learning content. This eclectic and soothing mix of hymns, jazz, pop, gospel, classical and afro beats, sprinkled with splice of poetry and African and Caribbean folk songs makes the perfect backdrop to afternoon free play sessions.